It’s available on PlayStation today, with an Xbox release coming tomorrow and the Switch release closing the week on Friday the 26th; it will be available on the eShop from that date for € 5.99 with a 20% discount. If you missed our previous coverage of it, feel free to catch up here:
“In Horned knight, calculated movement and agility are essential. One small misstep can result in your demise through 32 levels of pulse beats, offering a variety of challenges ranging from fireball-wielding skeletons to poisonous snakes, spike traps, lava puddles and more!
“Accessible and responsive controls let you jump, navigate and navigate an area with ease. Master the jump wall climbing technique and timed slashes to make sure your hero saves the greater kingdom! “
– 4 worlds and over 30 levels
– Tons of monsters and bosses to show off your power
– Responsive controls: easy to play, hard to master
– Beautifully animated pixel art graphics
– Exciting action gameplay
– Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale
– 2 difficulty modes suitable for all types of players – from history and scenery lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts
– An incredibly diverse castle to explore with different environments
Do you think you’ll give Horned Knight a chance when it launches later this week? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.